Our Service - what can you expect?
All enquiries about our service are followed up within 24 hours. A 'no-obligation' meeting, at your convenience, is then offered to discuss your individual requirements.
This face to face meeting is particularly important as it gives you the opportunity to meet your celebrant and to discuss in detail the service you require.
When we receive your completed booking form, we will start work on your special ceremony by:
- creating a personalised service for you - making sure it's written 'your way'
- identifying suitable poetry/readings
- designing order of service sheets and certificates
- choosing music to compliment the occasion
- incorporating special touches to the ceremony; perhaps candles, sand, water or flowers? The choices are endless but the effects truly memorable!
Every aspect of your ceremony will be created according to your specific requirements and we will work closely with you to achieve this.
We will keep in regular contact with you and we always offer a pre-ceremony meeting to keep on top of any last minute changes! We will also liaise with the venue concerned if you so wish. Once you are completely happy with your ceremony we will send you a copy of the ceremony script.
We will also provide 'Order of Service' sheets for the ceremony itself and any certificates that may be used - for example, for Godparents. Your ceremony stationery can also be co-ordinated to any theme you may have for your special day.
Our aim is to ensure that you are completely happy with our service and that you enjoy your special day by having a ceremony that is both unique and personal to you , and something that you will always treasure and remember.